Drive Safe in USA.
Whilst encountering a problem is extremely unlikely, as a visitor you
should take some steps which will not cause you any difficulty but will
considerably reduce your exposure to a problem.
- Work out your route in advance or use a GPS.
- Put any valuables out of sight
- Keep your doors/windows locked.
- If your car is hit from behind do not stop unless it is safe to do
so, continue to a public area and call for police assistance (911)
- If you encounter a problem with your car or anyone tells you of a
problem with your car, if at all possible, continue with your
journey to a petrol station or a well lit public area.
- Emergency vehicles have red or blue flashing lights, do not stop
for other colours eg yellow or white.
- If someone indicates they need assistance, continue with your
- Park in a well lit area
|USA /Canada Tollfree -
|+1 866 800 3169
||+44 208 002 0396
Home Page/Bookings |
Terms and Conditions |
Rental Car Centres |
| Car Rental Canada
Last edited 18 December 2012 cheap-car-rental.com